Thursday, May 24, 2007

Julie Doiron - Woke Myself Up

Julie Doiron has returned in 2007 with her first solo record in nearly three years. ‘Woke Myself Up’ is an unofficial reunion of her 1990s dream pop band Eric’s Trip, with all the members of that long-since defunct band regrouping to back Doiron’s delicate and warm-hearted tunes. Doiron has grown into a compelling indie-folk songwriter, with haunting minor-key tunes that mesh perfectly with the confessional, poetic lyrics of songs like the yearning title track. Although this is a gentle album on the surface, the chaotic emotions of Doiron’s compelling songs are soon enough revealed.


1. I Woke Myself Up
2. You Look So Alive
3. Swan Pond
4. Yer Kids
5. I Left Town
6. No More
7. Don’t Wanna Be Liked By You
8. Dark Horse
9. Wrong Guy, The
10. Me And My Friend

Click For Download

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo,
make a stand against nuclear warfare by coming to my blog:::

xlittlemizzsmalex.blogspot.com

and leaving a comment under my post, 'my pathetic little stand against nuclear warfare'

thanx ya'll, peace

x
amz



8/1
Bu Ben Miyim?
Us Kids Know
alçak BASınç
Pop Songs Ltd.
Modern Music
İstanblog
Bozuk Kaset
Dinoaah
Papara Dergi
Under-G
Rock In Stroll
Suet Kafa
colors of myself
Sober
serdarcharliebrown
The Modern Way
Starcrazy
 
Batu
Emre T.